According to «Doing business 2017» the Republic of Belarus ranked 37th. Here we will try to give you our idea and opinion why Belarus is good place to start your business:
Easy, quick and cheap start:
- Company formation in Belarus can be done in 1 (one) day only.
- There are no limitations to be an owner of a Belarusian company: foreign citizens and foreign entities have same rights as Belarusian citizens and Belarusian companies.
- State fee for the registration of company is very small (around 12 USD).
Clear taxation system:
- You can choose the taxation system by yourself within 20 (twenty) working days from the date of company incorporation.
- Tax reporting period – 3 (three) months;
- Double avoidance taxation agreements with more than 60 (sixty) countries;
- Special tax regimes: High Tech Park (HTP), Free Economic Zones (FEZ), China-Belarus Industrial Park (CBIP).
Smart and educated people:
- In Belarus, the number of students to the population at the appropriate age is 91.5%;
- Belarusian IT-specialists are famous in the world;
- A big number of universities is internationally recognized.
Recognition of cryptocurrency and orientation on a digital economy:
- Cryptocurrencies transactions;
- Legal ICO instruments;
- Legal cryptocurrency exchangers.
Equality of state and private companies and people in business:
- Private companies can work almost in all spheres with some small constrains;
- Public-Private Partnership projects are available;
- Independent court system.
- Cheap water, electricity and gas comparing to European counties;
- Average salary level is much less than in EU countries;
- Petrol and diesel are also cheaper than in EU.
- Business visas for investors;
- Permanent Residence Permit for investors;
- Unlimited number of stay for investors;
- Possible to bring foreign employees.
Transport and logistics:
- Best location for trading business between EU and CIS;
- Big number of warehouses and logistic companies;
- Good quality and safe roads and highways.
For all questions regarding doing business in the Republic of Belarus and other legal issues related to any business matters in Belarus you can contact us by the email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will recommend you a professional person (English speaking) who will provide all necessary services for you.