Alfa-Bank is the brokerage of choice for investors in the Russian and CIS market, offering its clients an unrivalled combination of local and Western expertise in accordance with the highest international standards.
Alfa-Bank has built a leading domestic equities franchise. With teams of specialists drawn from blue-chip institutions working in Moscow, London and New York, the Bank covers the full spectrum of the world’s major financial centers and provides top-notch service for investors in the region. While we offer services to clients across the globe, we are unique in our special focus on Russian, Ukrainian and Kazakh equities.
Our sales and trading teams are active on all exchanges listing Russian, Ukrainian and Kazakh securities, including the Russian Trading System (RTS), the Moscow Interbank Currency Exchange (MICEX), the PFTS (Ukraine) and the ADR/GDR markets and trading floors in New York, London and other European cities.
Alfa-Bank’s Equities Division complements its expertise in sales and trading with intensive proprietary research by a team of internationally recognized analysts in both Moscow and Kiev. Our Research Department produce in-depth company and sector reports, as well as macroeconomic analysis and market strategy for the Russian, Ukrainian and Kazakh markets.
Alfa-Bank was a pioneer in the development of the Russian securitization market and continues to maintain its leadership role. The Bank was the first Russian bank to securitize diversified payment rights, issuing five DPR tranches and creating the largest unwrapped DPR program in the world. In the future, Alfa-Bank plans to securitize its auto loans as well as its retail and mortgage loan portfolios.
- Equity options: Execution and Pricing Issues
- Equity finance: Reverse Repo
- Structured products
We are currently developing new and tailor-made structured solutions that provide far superior value to that of traditional finance and investment products. These include:
- Principle Protected Notes linked to the performance of the Russian or foreign equity (currency) markets
- Credit default swaps
- Repackaged corporate loans
- Total return swaps
- First to default swaps
- Loan basket refinancing
Alfa-Bank provides customers with a unique gateway to successful investment in Russia through our combination of Russian and Western expertise.
- Complex financial solutions
- Share acquisition:
- acquisition finance with possibility of equity participation by the Bank (Merchant Banking);
- leveraged buyout (LBO);
- other complex M&A deals.
- Business financing, including companies with high leverage:
- debt restructuring, including debt for equity swap.
- Equity Capital Markets: private and public equity placements, including IPOs;
- Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A): advisory and execution;
- Strategic Advisory;
- Debt Capital Markets: ruble bond, eurobond and CLN offerings.
GET IN TOUCH