- Interest accrues on your card balance;
- No card set up or service charges;
- Our special bonuses allow you to earn cash back on purchases made with a Belgazprombank card;
- The cards are accepted in more than 222 countries worldwide. You can purchase or withdraw cash in any currency anywhere in the world;
- Employees can benefit with the secure and convenient option of receiving salaries directly on the card;
Cardholders are also offered a free overdraft limit.
If long-distance driving is not uncommon for you or your employees, Berlio electronic money will be a perfect fuel card solution giving access to fuels and maintenance services in Belarus and many European countries.
What to pay for?
A full list of filling stations, shops, car service stations and companies that accept Berlio cards is provided here .
How to join the system?
You can buy a Berlio card from Belgazprombank office located at 60/2 Pritytskogo str., Minsk.
Your Berlio card will be activated at the Berlio office (65 А -413 Timiryazeva str., Minsk, open Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm).
Purchasing electronic money
To put money on your Berlio card, just transfer the needed amount to Belgazprombank. No fee applies.
For further information on the system, sign-up procedure and infrastructure, visit www.berlio.by.
Gazprombank Express customer-to-customer transfers
This system was designed to transfer money from Russia to Belarus within just one business day.
Belgazprombank has a regional network of 16 payment kiosks for customer-to-customer money transfers within the Gazprom-Express system.
Why invest in precious metals?
Gold has been always associated with stability. Unlike cash that is prone to inflation or paper investments such as bonds and equities whose value is dependent on many factors, gold is a tangible asset, increasingly popular to invest in. Moreover, gold prices constantly grow – this is particularly important when there are liquidity crises.
Belgazprombank trades in gold, silver and platinum bars of the highest-degree fineness (999.9).
Current precious metal prices (1 gram to 1 kilo bar options are available)
No ID is required for carrying out sale/purchase transactions with precious metals; value added tax does not apply.
Banking License No. 8 was issued by the National Bank of Belarus 27.10.2006.
Safe Deposit Boxes
Rent a safe deposit box at Belgazprombank to store your valuables in the bank vault.
Personal safe boxes are a convenient way to secure your money, bonds, documents, jewels, precious metals and other valuable possessions.
Under an agreement of rental, a safe deposit box is provided to one customer. However, customers can allow other persons to access their safe deposit boxes; a public notary-attested power-of-attorney is required. To access the bank vault, customers shall have the key to the box, ID is required at the time of entry.
Upon the contract expiration, the customer is obliged to either empty the box and return the key to the bank on the last rental day or prolong the agreement of rental.
In case of early termination of the agreement, customers are entitled to redeem the remaining amount for the safe deposit box rental.
Minimum rental period – one (1) day.
Safe deposit box sizes (mm):
Small – 210×320×50 and 210×320×100
Medium – 210×320×145 and 210×320×290
Large – 590×410×200
Your valuables will be safe and secure at a safe deposit box at Belgazprombank.
Belgazprombank offers a range of lending products to meet your business’ particular financial needs:
- Closed-end loans
- Line of credit
- Revolving line of credit
- Business overdraft
- Current account loans
Factoring is a financial transaction whereby the bank pays for goods or services supplied by the company to the buyer; the company sells to the bank receivables due from the buyer. Thus, when dispatching a deferred payment shipment, the supplier can sell its receivables for the delivery and so release funds tied up in its sales.
Finance lease is a transaction whereby the bank (the lessor) purchases an asset from a supplier to transfer this asset to the customer (lessee) who takes the risk of ownership of this asset. The lessee uses this asset and repays its cost to the lessor in installments within the term of the lease agreement (commonly, 12 to 30 months). The lessee gets an opportunity to expand its business, increase production capacity and upgrade the technology using the asset lease option or start up production without massive money injections (as all expenses are covered by the bank).
- Lessee is free to choose an asset to purchase and opt for suppliers whose requirements best suit its budget.
- Lessee makes an advance payment of only 25-30% of the asset value and, if the business is stable, the bank will not require any additional collateral. In exceptional cases the advance payment can be reduced, provided the lessee’s liability is backed with liquid assets or third parties’ guarantees against the agreed-upon amount. Thereby, the collateral will be less than if raising a loan.
- Finance lease is a tax-efficient tool as lease repayments are made from pretax income.
- The lessee receives an opportunity to release its funds; monthly payments are made from proceeds from the business’ principal activity. The lease finance program is self-rewarding.
- Fixed monthly installments make budgeting easier.
Debt Capital Markets
- transactions with certificates of deposit and promissory notes;
- transactions with Belgazprombank bonds;
- help in issuance, placement and servicing of issuer’s debentures;
- brokerage services on the government bond and Belarus’ National Bank bond market;
- brokerage services on the corporate bond market;
- bond management;
- Sending payments to a beneficiary’s account
- Making payments from your account to other entities and the bank
- Cash withdrawals
- Cash acceptance
- Other transactions stipulated by the Belarusian legislation and the current account agreement
- Account statements and copies of account statements
- Accepting and processing of payment documents
- Accepting of late payments
- Accepting of payment order rejections
- Cheque payments for goods and services
- Accepting, controlling and processing of documents related to entering cash (national and foreign currency) to customers’ accounts
- Cash withdrawals (national and foreign currency) from customers’ accounts
- Payment and payment paperwork counselling
- Signing of certificates of import/export transactions
Tel: +375 (17) 229-15-71
GET IN TOUCH
Tel: +375 25 957 55 11
+37529 155 07 09.