Payment for services
Types of payments of individuals accepted by the Bank:
- household running costs (rent, payments for electricity, water use, gas, etc.);
- payments for shared participation in construction of accommodation;
- payments for goods;
- payments for educational services;
- payments for communication services;
- payments for medical services;
- payments into the budget and off-budget funds;
- other services and payments.
Household running payments in cash at the Bank’s cash-desks may be performed from the 20th till the 25th of each month .
Transfers within Belarus
BPS-Sberbank offers the possibility to carry out bank transfers in Belarusian rubles and in foreign currency from accounts of individuals within the Republic of Belarus. Bank transfers are executed on the basis of payment orders of natural persons in favour of legal entities or individuals in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Belarus.
In order to send a bank transfer you need to present your identity document, as well as justifying documentation, in cases provided for by the legislation of the Republic of Belarus.
Export trade finance by BPS-Sberbank:
- Arrangement of discounting (advance payment of documents) under deferred letters of credit;
- Confirmation of export letters of credit issued in favour of our customers;
- Issue of guarantees by BPS-Sberbank in favour of our customers under export contracts.
Who will benefit from export finance services?
- Exporting companies selling abroad materials and parts, machinery and equipment of Belarusian origin.
- Efficient instruments in conditions of falling trust between the parties to a foreign trade contract;
- Reduction of the exporter’s risk working in specific or instable regions;
- Opportunities to expand the sales market, also in emerging countries;
- Expansion of available financing sources;
- Absence of growth of accounts payable and non-payments for the shipped products.
Up to 2 years
Arrangement of discounting
The central component of the structure is the export letter of credit issued by order of the buyer by a foreign bank in favour of the customer of BPS-Sberbank stipulating deferred payment.
BPS-Sberbank (as the advising bank) arranges for early payment (discounting) of the documents presented by the customer under the export letters of credit to foreign partner banks, due to which the customer receives proceeds at the moment of discount, before expiry of the deferral period.
Discounting is possible under confirmed export letters of credit issued in favour of BPS-Sberbank’s customers by issuers for which the partner bank of BPS-Sberbank has set risk limits.
Confirmation of letters of credit/ issue of guarantees
Who will benefit from this service?
Exporting companies receiving letters of credit/ guarantees in their favour under concluded export contracts.
Advantages for the customer:
- Liability for payment under the instrument issued in favour of the customer is borne by BPS-Sberbank (in addition to the liability of the non-resident bank);
- Reduction of the risk of non-payment under the letter of credit/ guarantee;
- работа только со своим «домашним банком»;
- Communicating only with the ‘domestic bank’;
- Reduction of time costs for presentation of the documents and the payment under the letter of credit/ guarantee;
- Real-time control of the transaction execution;
- Free of charge consulting
Operations with letters of credit executed by BPS-Sberbank:
- letters of credit with transfer of cover ? / letters of credit without transfer of cover (financing before shipment) ? ;
- domestic ? / international ? letters of credit;
- confirmed ? / unconfirmed ? letters of credit;
- letters of credit with red clause ? ;
- transferrable ? letters of credit;
- standby ? letters of credit.
Financing of payments under the contract with the use of the letter of credit
Financing of settlements under the contract with the foreign supplier is arranged under the letter of credit.
Payment under the letter of credit in favour of the foreign exporter is made by a foreign bank which provides payment deferral/ postfinancing to BPS-Sberbank which, in its turn, provides payment deferral/ loan to its customer.
Up to 5 years
Operations with bank guarantees executed by BPS-Sberbank:
- Issue of all types of guarantees ? by order of customers, including counterguarantees ? in favour of foreign banks for their issue of guarantees in favour of the beneficiary;
- Issue of guarantees in favour of foreign companies by order of foreign banks;
- Advising and verification of authenticity of guarantees issued by foreign banks in favour of customers, recommendations on their use.
Type of guarantees:
- Tender guarantees; ?
- Performance guarantees; ?
- Payment guarantees; ?
- Loan security guarantees; ?
- Advance payment guarantees; ?
- Customs guarantees; ?
- Guarantees in favour of BAMAP (Belarusian Association of International Road Carriers). ?
Schemes of operations with bank guarantees:
Bank account opening
Execute banking operations and control your accounts remotely with the use of Bank-Client and Internet-Client subsystems of BS-Client remote banking service system. Use other innovation products and services making your business more convenient.
Save your costs on banking services due to well-balanced fee rate policy and a wide range of packages of operations meeting all demands of your business.
BPS-Sberbank is a large bank in the Republic of Belarus, a member of Sberbank Group.
BPS-Sberbank offers bank account opening services to corporate entities that are not residents of the Republic of Belarus.
The current account in foreign currency and the current type T account in Belarusian roubles can be opened to a non-resident legal entity directly or for support of operations of its representative office (branch).
The temporary account can be opened to a non-resident founder of a commercial entity authorized by other founders, for establishment of the authorized capital. Funds from the temporary account can be used only for credit to the current (settlement) account of the commercial entity after its state registration or repayment to the founders (participants) if they refuse to establish the commercial entity or state registration of the commercial entity is denied.
Foreign exchange transactions
A customer of our bank who is a non-resident of the Republic of Belarus can execute foreign exchange transactions in the OTC market (when the customer concludes a deal with BPS-Sberbank directly)
- Monday-Friday 08:00-22:00
- Saturday 08:00-18:00
- Sunday — closed
GET IN TOUCH
Tel: +375 25 957 55 11
+37529 155 07 09.