Coronavirus in Belarus: symptoms and where to do the examination for free
Coronavirus in Belarus
What is coronavirus
Coronavirus is a family that includes in January 2020 40 types of RNA-containing viruses combined into two subfamilies that affect humans and animals. The name is associated with the structure of the virus, the spine-shaped processes of which resemble the crown. In December 2019, a new coronavirus caused pneumonia in people in Wuhan, Hubei Province, Central China.
How do people get infected with the new coronavirus
Most of the first patients worked in the animal and seafood market in Wuhan or visited it. The virus is transmitted from animals to humans, and at the moment it is transmitted from humans to humans, like the flu virus.
Prevention of coronavirus or how not to get infected with coronavirus
- avoid contact with people who have any signs of colds (infectious) diseases;
- wash your hands with soap at home after visiting the street very carefully;
- wear masks in public places.
Symptoms of coronavirus infection
- general weakness;
- elevated temperature;
- dry cough;
- shortness of breath;
- a feeling of stuffiness in the chest.
It was also found that among the first symptoms may be headaches (8%), hemoptysis (5%), diarrhea (3%), nausea, vomiting, palpitations.
The incubation period of coronavirus is 2-14 days.
How long does a coronavirus “lives”
According to Jiang Rongman, member of the Advisory Council of Experts on Infectious Diseases of the State Committee on Health of the People's Republic of China, in a favorable environment on surfaces, a new type of coronavirus can live up to 5 days.
How is coronavirus transmitted
- airborne droplets during coughing or sneezing;
- through touch.
Where to take tests and be tested for coronavirus in Belarus
- The survey is carried out at specially organized points at the National Airport and other checkpoints across the state border.
- Regional infectious diseases hospitals;
- City infectious diseases hospitals;
- District hospitals of Minsk and Mogilev regions.
How much does it cost to get tested for coronavirus in Belarus
The survey is absolutely free