Minsk Trade College gives young people an excellent opportunity for a successful professional start in the market of trade relations. Specialists in the field of economics, jurisprudence and commodity science, who are educated in this educational institution, undergo training practice at the leading trading enterprises of the capital (TSUM Minsk, GUM, Trading House On Nemiga, Department Store Belarus, etc.). In addition, graduates of a trade college can continue their studies at the best Belarusian universities, thereby expanding the prospects for career advancement.
- Accounting, analysis and control
- Commercial activity. Commodity research of non-food products
- Commercial activity. Commodity research of food products
- Jurisprudence. The right and the organization of social security
- Production and catering (production activities)