BSATU prepares applicants for admission to the university. The mission of the courses is to fill the knowledge gaps among applicants that could prevent them from successfully completing the entrance examinations.
Classes are held in mathematics and physics.
Training usually begins on February 11 (as the groups are completed).
In addition to full-time classes, there are also:
• courses for admission to correspondence courses for college graduates;
• evening preparatory courses;
• courses for nonresident students;
• weekend courses;
• day preparatory department.
The admission rules and other details can be found on the university website or by calling 326-05-92, 320-31-93.
To make a decision on admission, you must familiarize yourself with all the nuances of training. To do this, go to the official website of the university.
For admission you will need the following documents:
The applicant submits to the admissions office:
• application addressed to the rector in a standard form;
• the original document of education and certificates of the Central Television in the relevant subjects;
• medical certificate;
• 6 photographs 3 x 4 cm;
• documents confirming the applicant's right to benefits;
• the passport.