GSTU provides an opportunity to study for a master's degree in full-time and part-time education.
The master's degree includes the following specialties:
• Electronic systems and technologies;
• Computer science and programming technologies;
• Innovative technologies in metallurgy;
• Electricity and electrical engineering;
• Heat power engineering and heat engineering;
GSTU provides an opportunity for postgraduate studies in full-time and part-time education.
The postgraduate study accepts persons in the specialties of technical sciences, economic sciences and earth sciences.
The university is interested in providing a decent education, therefore it cooperates with foreign universities, adopting the experience of world standards.
Among these universities:
• Abdus Salam International Center for Theoretical Physics;
• Institute of Theoretical Physics;
• Bergen University;
• Institute of Molecular Physics, PAN;
• National Physics Center, etc.