The institute began its activity not so long ago, in 1992.
And since 2006, its head is Tsybovsky Viktor Leonidovich.
The responsibility of the institute implies the release of a new generation of specialists who can easily navigate the endless information flows, by obtaining basic education and laying the foundation for understanding entrepreneurial activity. Graduates of the institute have a high culture of intellectual and managerial work, which will help in the formation of modern commercial relations, in the development of democracy and the rule of law.
The emphasis of the educational process of the IAP is made on 4 main points: professional knowledge, organizational skills, creativity, spirituality.
The high level of education at the faculties of economics, management, marketing, foreign languages is entrusted exclusively to experienced and ambitious teachers, who systematically confirm their level by increasing degrees and titles.
The Institute offers the following express courses:
• Training courses for guide-interpreters in Minsk;
• Training courses for leaders / accompanying tourist groups in Minsk;
• Courses for preparation for DH in groups in Minsk;
• Courses in the basics of management and organization economics;
• Distance and express courses.
Each applicant is required to pass 3 specialized CTs in accordance with the chosen faculty. After receiving the coveted certificates, you can go to the university with the following documents:
• Template application for the student's admission to the ranks of students;
• Educational documents: a certificate from a school or other educational institution;
• Certificates of DH for this and previous year;
• Medical certificate for admission, certified by the stamp of the clinic;
• a copy of the disabled person's certificate;
• 4 photos of 3x4 cm;
• plain marked envelope.
In addition to these documents, the university may request additional information, for example:
• for persons who have received general secondary education - this is a certificate;
• for persons who have received vocational education on the basis of general basic education - a diploma;
• for persons who have received vocational education on the basis of general secondary education - a certificate;
• for persons who have received secondary specialized education - a diploma;
• for disabled children under the age of 18, disabled persons of I, II or III groups - a copy of the certificate;
• for persons with visual impairment, hearing impairment, musculoskeletal system functions, disabled children under the age of 18, disabled persons of groups I, II or III, - the conclusion of the expert commission.
If one higher education is not enough for you, then graduates of universities or students of 3-4 courses can apply for a second higher education at the Institute of Entrepreneurship.
For admission you will need the following documents:
• a template application;
• copies of the diploma of the first higher education;
• medical certificate of health status;
• 6 photographs (3x4 cm);
The shortened period for obtaining education at the Institute of Entrepreneurship makes it possible to obtain a higher education, while studying for 1 year less than the full term.
Training is available in two specialties:
• Economics and enterprise management;
• Commercial activity.