The university began its history in 1930. Only in 1992 was it recognized by the International Institute of Labor and Social Relations.
Already in 2010, he received a certificate for compliance with the requirements of an international standard with UKAS accreditation.
In 2011, it acquired its official name - International University "MITSO".
Today MITSO is a modern university that trains personnel in the areas of economic, information and linguistic specialties. Every year the university recruits thousands of applicants in the branches of Minsk, Gomel and Vitebsk.
Training of students is carried out at several levels of higher education: bachelor's, master's, postgraduate studies, retraining and advanced training. The university provides a choice of educational courses to prepare for the entrance examinations. University graduates receive state diplomas.
MITSO became the first university to be certified for the quality mark. University students are motivated to actively participate in scientific competitions, olympiads and conferences.
Developed international relations around the world, training of students from different countries and nationalities, a developed education system allow the university to be called international.
The university invites applicants to the following faculties:
• Preparatory department;
•Faculty of Economics;
• Faculty of Law.
The applicant is obliged to submit the following documents to the selection committee:
• a sample application (filled in at the university);
• documents on education with an application;
• certificates of CT held in the Republic of Belarus in the year of admission / for the previous year;
• medical certificate of health status in the form;
• 6 photographs (3 * 4 cm.);
• Documents confirming the benefits of the applicant;
• 2 envelopes with a stamp.
Foreign applicants have the opportunity to enter the university on the following conditions:
• on the paid basis – according to international agreements of the Republic of Belarus;
• on the paid basis – after the completion of preparatory courses;
• on the paid basis – after an interview, where the level of Russian language proficiency is assessed in a sufficient volume to assimilate the information of the educational process.