CATMAN 2020 Business Forum
On September 24-25, a business forum on assortment management fmcg CATMAN 2020 will take place in Minsk, tut.by reports. The conference will be held at Double Tree by Hilton.
This will be the third CATMAN 2020 forum organized for retail chains and fmcg manufacturers, banks and IT companies.
On the first day, experts from Belarus, Russia, Poland and Israel will cover the following topics:
• Strategies of retail companies: how regional chains and big capital compete.
• Dynamics of the consumer market in Belarus.
• Consumption, personal income and retail turnover in Belarus: recent trends.
• Consumer behavior: how COVID has impacted and transformed consumer purchasing behavior and what to expect in the future.
• Own brands 2020: challenges, obstacles and prospects.
• Management of product categories through situational purchases.
• Category management of the retail chain's own production.
The second day of the business forum will be devoted to the following topics:
• Commercial negotiations of the trading network. Preparation of the category manager and the line of negotiations.
• The need to segment buyers.
• TPR management of manufacturers' budgets - Good Choice network experience.
• Organizational conditions for category management.
• Computer vision for merchandising: how we created a product for analyzing the display of goods on the shelf.
• Business intelligence robotization. We are building a system company.