How to report on a sanitary violation in restaurants during the epidemic?
You can fill out a form about non-compliance with safety rules in restaurants and cafes on the website of the Ministry of Antimonopoly Regulation and Trade.
A list of sanitary requirements for food services can be found on the website of the Ministry. Among the rules are:
• Employees are not provided with personal respiratory protection and hand sanitizers;
• Employees are not provided with protective gloves;
• Packing of goods is carried out near the clients;
• Lack of disinfectants for consumers;
• Food tastings (or other public events) are held;
• Lack of special distance marking on the floor for consumers;
• The ability to keep the distance between consumers is not provided.