New Year illumination will be turned on in Minsk on December 15
From December 15 all over the capital will turn on festive illumination for the New Year, relax.by reports. The authorities promise a new light animation.
In addition to locations with lighting design from last year, new zones with New Year's decor will appear in Minsk.
New festive illumination will appear at the following addresses:
- on st. Orlovskaya in the area of the Palace of Independence;
- on the overpass of the st. Mayakovsky and Denisovskaya;
- on the transport ring near st. Vaneeva and pr. Rokossovsky;
- at the crossroad of st. Shpilevsky and Igumensky tracts;
- at the crossroad of Dzerzhinsky and Zhukov ave.
- on Pobediteley Avenue from st. Narochanskaya to the Moscow Ring Road.
Also, light installations in the form of trees will be installed on individual streets throughout Minsk.
In total, over 100 km of roads will be illuminated in Minsk this year and over 3 thousand garlands, 1.5 thousand light motifs, 300 light structures and 64 volumetric light figures will be used.