The Hi-Tech Park is actively hiring foreigners
According to the statistics, over the past six months, the Hi-Tech Park companies are increasingly hiring foreigners, dev.by reports.
So, in 2020, the Hi-Tech Park companies employed:
• 470 specialists from Russia
• 110 specialists from Ukraine
• 61 specialists from Kazakhstan
• 39 specialists from Azerbaijan
• 12 specialists from Kyrgyzstan
• 5 specialists from Uzbekistan
• 4 specialists from Latvia
• 4 specialists from Lithuania
• 4 specialists from the USA
• 3 specialists from Great Britain
• and 39 specialists from other countries
Almost 600 foreigners who have been employed by the Hi-Tech Park are men and 156 are women.
At the moment, there is a tendency for a rapid growth in the number of foreigners among the employees of the HTP companies. Over the past six months, 227 more foreigners have been hired than in the previous six months.