The WHO recommendations
Recently, by the invitation of the President of the Republic of Belarus Alexander Lukashenko, the mission of the World Health Organization visited Belarus. About the measures that WHO proposes to introduce in Belarus, reports tut.by.
The purpose of the visit of the representatives of the World Health Organization was to assess the situation in the country in connection with the coronavirus. As a result, the WHO published on its website a list of tips on how to prevent an aggravation of the situation in the country.
Among the WHO recommendations:
1. Take additional measures for social distancing;
2. Strengthen public awareness of the symptoms, treatment and prevention of the coronavirus;
3. In case of illness, a patient should be taken for a quarantine;
4. Organize interindustry assistance in the fight against coronavirus;
5. Provide medical care to people at risk, in particular, elderly people.
A full list of measures is available on the World Health Organization website.