There is a queue to receive a COVID-19 certificate in Belarus
Many countries have introduced a new rule for border crossing. Belarusians in almost all countries of the world must provide a health certificate with a negative coronavirus test result at customs control, tut.by reports.
Now the queue for the COVID-19 analysis and the certificate is scheduled until December. The queues have arisen due to the heavy workload in public medical institutions, since only they have the right to conduct research on coronavirus.
You can get a health certificate only on a paid basis. At the moment, the following medical institutions have permission to issue such certificates:
• Republican Center for Hygiene, Epidemiology and Public Health;
• Republican Scientific and Practical Center for Epidemiology and Microbiology;
• Minsk City Center for Hygiene and Epidemiology;
• Minsk Regional Center for Hygiene, Epidemiology and Public Health;
• Brest, Vitebsk, Gomel, Grodno and Mogilev regional centers of hygiene, epidemiology and public health.