Minsk Regional Clinical Hospital is a medical institution whose purpose is to provide timely specialized care to the population of the region and the republic.
The structure of the hospital is represented by a medical center. emergency assistance and the regional cardiology center.
The hospital also serves as a clinical base for the Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education. Here are the departments of surgery, topographic anatomy, traumatology, etc.
The hospital works on continuous development in the treatment of patients with the following diseases: cardiovascular, neurological, hematological, gastroenterological, nephrological, pulmonological, endocrinological and allergic diseases.
The hospital provides the following services:
• Detailed consultation of specialist doctors;
• Diagnostic services (ultrasound, CT, MRI, etc.);
• Physiotherapy services;
• Vascular surgery: endovenous laser coagulation of veins (treatment of varicose veins with a laser);
• Endoprosthetics of the hip and knee joints;
• General surgery: plastic hernia of the anterior abdominal wall using mesh implants, thoracoscopic sympathectomy;
• Dental services;
• Blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery);
• Plastic surgery of the mammary glands.
Additional services can be found on the website of the Minsk Regional Clinical Hospital.
The circle of highly qualified specialists of the hospital includes plastic surgeons with many years of experience. They carry out the following surgical procedures:
• Other operations.
On the official website, you can get acquainted with the specialists of the plastic surgery clinic, study the price list and patient reviews.
You can make an appointment in two convenient ways:
• By phone for paid services (+ 375-17-265-22-56; + 375-17-265-22-24);
• Through the form on the website for free services.
To register on the official website of the hospital, you must select the specialty of the doctor, the date and time of the appointment, and enter your personal data.