Invitro is an independent medical center that specializes in laboratory diagnostics and other medical services.
Today it is the leading network in Eastern Europe, which is widely known in Belarus, Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Armenia and Kyrgyzstan. Laboratories carry out more than two thousand types of research. The clinics serve several million patients every year around the world.
INVITRO came to Belarus in 2013. During this time, a modern laboratory was launched here, medical offices were opened in 20 cities throughout the country.
The main principles of the company are:
• Caring for the health and safety of patients and employees. Every person who comes to the clinic must come out healthy;
• Using the principle of evidence-based medicine. Patient treatments are used based on the available evidence of their effectiveness and safety;
• Maintaining the principle of providing only essential services. Laboratory tests that have no diagnostic and clinical significance are excluded from the list of the company's services;
• Exclusive confidentiality of the information provided;
• Impeccable business ethics. In relations with corporate clients, partners, suppliers, "Invitro" follows the principles of openness to cooperation and unconditional fulfillment of its obligations;
• Affordable prices;
• Understanding the need for emergency medical interventions. For this, the clinic provides a service to call a doctor at home.
All detailed information about the clinic, its activities, specialists, its promotions and addresses, news and contacts can be found on the official website of Invitro.
Highly qualified assistance is provided by the following services:
• All types of ultrasound;
• Examination of blood vessels;
• Delivery of analyzes;
• Departure of the doctor at home, etc.
All detailed information about the services and the price list can be found on the official website of the company.
Pre-registration for an appointment is carried out by phone 7807.
Call now and specialists will soon draw up a treatment regimen for you, based on the test results and the characteristics of your body.