Ophthalmology "Dobryi vzglyad" is the leading center for orthokeratology in Belarus. The center deals with vision correction in adults and children. Specialists use the latest methods and technologies for successful and painless vision correction.
Orthokeratology is a modern way of treating poor vision with the use of special lenses that work during sleep. The method was created by the famous Italian professor – Antonio Calossi. The strategically important point of development was the idea of a safe effect on the cornea.
Antonio Calossi patented his development in 2002. Since that time, ESA lenses have been successfully used for vision correction in the world's leading clinics. Russia started using ESA lenses in 2012. Since then, thousands of patients have seen progress in improving vision.
The wide range of parameters of such lenses provides an exceptional treatment for every patient. In medicine, there are 121,360 variants of ESA lenses, with the precision of fitting every feature of the patient's body. At the same time, the author of the ESA design is so easy to use that most doctors can choose the lenses already at the first appointment.
The medical institution offers the following services:
• Diagnostic assessment of the possibility of using the method of orthokeratology;
• ottokeratology (initial selection - 1st year): a pair of oc-lenses + medical services (up to 10 appointments) + a starter kit (container, suction cup, lens storage solution, moisturizing eye drops, instructions, zip package);
• orthokeratology (re-selection - 2nd year and beyond);
• Initial appointment with an ophthalmologist (auto-refracto-keratometry, biomicroscopy, fundus ophthalmoscopy, conclusion + recommendations, certificates);
• Repeated appointment with an ophthalmologist (within one month from the initial appointment);
• Examination of the anterior segment of the eye using a slit lamp;
• Ophthalmoscopy (examination of the fundus).
You can make an appointment in three convenient ways:
• By phone (+375 17 325 07 07);
• Request a call (fill out the form with your name, phone number, email address and comment);
• Leaving a request on the site.
To submit a request, you must indicate your first name, last name, email address, subject and message. The manager will contact you to clarify the details of the appointment.