The Republican Scientific and Practical Center for Epidemiology and Microbiology is a leading medical institution, where a wide range of epidemiological work is performed every day. This is one of the largest centers throughout Belarus, where infectious diseases are diagnosed and treated.
The functioning of the center is based on:
• development of additional directions in the field of virology;
• improving the system for monitoring the epidemiological situation in Belarus;
• creation of new methods of combating viral diseases;
• improvement of the drug quality control system;
• provision of paid medical services to patients with infectious diseases;
• the international cooperation.
The center is very attentive and cautious about the epidemiological situation in the world, so all rooms are equipped with protective equipment. Each patient must wear personal respiratory protection, keep a distance at the registry and disinfect his hands.
The center provides paid medical services of the following nature:
• Determination of hormones and tumor markers by ELISA;
• Immunological studies;
• Diagnostics of parasitic diseases;
• Diagnostics of infections transmitted by ticks;
• Diagnostics of intestinal infections;
• Diagnostics of gastrointestinal diseases;
• Diagnostics of vaccine-preventable infections, etc.
You can find a detailed list of medical services and their prices on the official website of RSC.
If you suspect you have a coronavirus infection, you can sign up for a study online. To do this, you must select the date and time of the recording, and go through authorization.
If your complaint is related to an infectious disease, you can pre-register for an examination with a specialist by phone (+ 375-17) 374-24-41.