The rehabilitation center is a unique medical institution that works with Belarusian and foreign patients, as soon as all the manipulations to remove malignant tumors have been completed.
The center's services are presented as follows:
• Rehabilitation of patients who have applied for surgical removal of malignant tumors.
• Work with patients who have encountered difficulties in the postoperative period.
• Work with patients who have undergone surgery on the thyroid and parathyroid glands.
• Working with patients who have problems in the field of endocrinology.
Rehabilitation refers to a range of services - from psychological assistance to physiotherapy. The entire program is assigned individually, depending on the characteristics of the organism.
The staff of the center is selected according to exceptional criteria, so their training will guarantee the success of rehabilitation. It employs specialists who are able to provide all types of primary, specialized and high-tech medical care. Each member of the staff is able to win over the patient and improve his health.
All detailed information about the center, its specialists and additional information about services can be found on the official website.
Each person who turns to the specialists of the RSPC can count on qualified assistance. Services in the center are provided in the form of rehabilitation programs, which, depending on the diseases, include:
• 2 weeks stay;
• Massage procedures / lymphatic drainage therapy;
• Phototherapy - laser therapy
• Electrotherapy - magnetotherapy
• 2 examinations by a doctor (treating and physiotherapist)
• Hydrotherapy - hydrotherapy; balneotherapy / exercise therapy - individual corrective gymnastics.
Call +375 (17) 516 70 40 to make an appointment. You can ask any question or make an appointment. They will listen to you attentively and find an answer to any question.